With the Fire Stick streaming device, you can use any streaming services on your TV. But, sometimes, you might want to watch your own media files on your Fire TV that you have already stored on your smartphone or computer. Do you know how you can do so? Do you also wish to access the videos from your smartphone on your Fire TV? Unfortunately, there is no traditional way to transfer your Android device files to your Fire TV directly. Now, you must be wondering how you can be able to view your Android device files on your Fire TV. So, is there any way through which you can transfer your files from your Android device to your Fire TV?
Well, luckily, there is a way. You can use the third-party apps on your Amazon Fire Stick for transferring data from your Android device to your Fire Stick streaming device. If you want to get the way, you must go through the complete post. Here, we have explained the full procedure for you. So, let’s get started by reading this complete article.
The Methods for Transferring Files to Amazon Fire TV Stick from Android Device
Following the below-mentioned instructions, any Amazon Fire TV Stick user can quickly transfer the Android device files. The steps are simple to follow. So, here are the steps that you will have to follow to proceed with the task:
- First of all, the users will have to install an app named “Send Files to TV” on their Android device.
- After the installation process gets completed, launch the app, and then set it up by granting all the necessary permissions.
- And now, power on your Fire TV and install the same app on it as well. After installing the app, open it, and then go through the setup process.
- Now, to start sending files to your Fire TV from your Android device, open the app that you have just installed and then tap on the “Send” option.
- Choose the file that you would like to transfer. If you want to transfer multiple files, press-long on the option, and then go to the checkmark icon given at the top right side of your screen.
- Now, on your Android device, click on your Fire TV. Here, you will have to make sure that both of your devices, Fire TV and Android, are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- And after sending the files, you will find your files in the “Downloads” folder of any file manager app.
So, these were the instructions for transferring files to Amazon Fire Stick from any Android device. That’s all for now. If you wish to know more, then please visit our website.
Davis Hessel is a developer of software for a well-known IT company. She also enjoys writing blogs that cover different subjects. She has written numerous blogs on various subjects, primarily on software products such as mcafee.com/activate and all other software that explains their security features. In the future, she is also hoping to set up her own tech business.