Many small businesses are managed by a single individual. As a strong entrepreneur, you are responsible for both the best performance all of the action behind the scenes. You'll most likely be responsible for marketing, human resources, most crucially, your own books! Syriac CPA Tax Accounting's bookkeeping services might make your life easier.
Bookkeepers are in charge of meticulously keeping the finances on a daily basis. They normally enter all data into ledgers or accounting software. Bookkeepers are responsible for recording a company's financial transactions through record-keeping, transaction monitoring, and financial report preparation.
Other duties include:
- Maintaining vendors for accounts payable and clients for accounts receivable.
- Entering, coding, and paying bills.
- Creating and sending customer invoices.
- Collecting past-due accounts receivable
- Reconciling bank and credit card accounts
- Account analysis
- Work papers for month-end closing and audit support.
- Scan attach documents for Tax and Audit support.
- Preparing Client Source Documents (PBCs) For audit support.
Professional bookkeeping constitutes an essential requirement of effective financial management for all businesses, no matter which industry sector it serves in. When done accurately, it ensures business growth and minimizes risks.
Syriac CPA Tax Accounting Services offers the best accounting and bookkeeping services assisting people and businesses across California in all areas at every level of growth. We are the top bookkeeping Cerritos agency. We offer individuals businesses of all types the chance to cherry-pick from a flexible range of services, including Accountant and Bookkeeping, Business Consulting, Personal and Corporate Taxation, and many more. Syriac CPA Tax Accounting Services offers more than 20years of experience pure expertise in streamlining systems and making substantial savings for all types of businesses. For a free consultation, call Syriac CPA Tax Accounting at 1 (818) 960-9758.