Have you recently come across an unusual or unrecognized activity from your account and you suspect that someone has tried to gain access to your account? Well, this could be a little hazardous for you as your AOL mail account might consist of some important details of your personal or work life. Therefore, it is important that you take immediate action to sidestep any harm that you may have to face due to this. Don’t know How to clear AOL mail recent login activity? Learn the complete details about doing so in this post.
In addition to deleting any login activities, you should also change your password or reset it immediately if you are not able to log in. Make sure that you follow each step given here carefully and learn the complete details about managing your account activities right here. So, without delaying any longer, let’s get to the topic of our discussion.
The process to manage your login activity
After the application of these steps, it is important that you change your password for security reasons so that nobody can gain unauthorized access to your AOL account:
- First of all, log into your AOL account with AOL Mail Login details.
- If you can’t log in, try resetting your password and then log in.
- After this, you should tap on the “Settings” menu of your account.
- Now, hit the “Recent Activity” option from the list.
- Find the login activity that you want to clear.
- Click on the necessary buttons to remove the activity.
- You can repeat the same process for each account activity.
This article clearly explains How to clear AOL mail recent login activity and provides you with some additional knowledge as well. If you are unable to clear the login activity from your device, then you can use the AOL mail application or try switching the web browser from which you are accessing the AOL mail page.